2012年7月10日火曜日

My schedule

Hello everyone!
How's it going?
I'm pretty good because I handed in my paper just now :D

Today, I'm going to write about my schedule on this Thursday and the Saturday to Monday.

First, about on Thursday.
I'm going to go to Kobe with my family on Thursday because my brother lives in Kobe to go to university.
Maybe I'll weak up after 3 a.m. , and we'll depart for Kobe at 5 a.m.
Maybe I'll be sleeping in a car. Haha
I'll go to Sannomiya on arrival at Kobe, and I'll go shopping with my sister!
My brother will be his school until at noon, so I'll enjoy buying all that time.
After that, my brother come back at home once we enjoy chatting.
I have never stayed at his house, so I'm very look forward to staying XD

Next, I'm going to write about my schedule on Saturday to Monday.
I'll go to Kagawa on Saturday and stay there until Monday.
I go to the sea, and swim with my friend.
I like Kagawa very much because there are a lot of delicious foods in Kagawa.
For example, there are the Japanese noodles, chicken and olive and so on.
I'll eta to famous foods in Kagawa.

See you. Have a nice day.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I go to the sea on Sunday to Monday, too♥
    Have a nice holidays ;)

    返信削除
  2. Mai, you were busy last week, but you must have had a good time!

    返信削除