2012年7月2日月曜日

Snow White

Good evening everyone.
How was your weekend?

I watched the Snow white at theater yesterday.
There are 2 reasons why I watched it.

First, we pay only 1,000 yen to watch the movie at the Toho cinemas every 1st day.
Yesterday was July 1st, so we could watch only 1,000 yen!

Second, I'm going to write about the Snow white a little in my gradation thesis.
I have to search, so I watched it yesterday.

The Snow white is very active and cool in this story.
I was surpriseed!!!
I could enjoy watching.
If I wrote about this story, you can't enjoy watching.
So, it's a secret!hahaha

Thank you for reading!
Have a good night!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I wanna watch the movie, "Snow White".
    I'm gonna watch it next week :)

    返信削除
  2. I like watching the movie!
    Let's go to the movie together.:)

    返信削除