2012年6月9日土曜日

My relax

Good evening :)

What are you going to do this weekend?
I'm going to meet my friend this Saturday!


Today, I'm going to write about my relax times.
We are looking for own job just now, so maybe I think everyone have stress.
I 'm very glad that my relax times are some of help you.


First, play with cat!
I have a cat, and I love her very much!
I always play with her when I was tired.
I have a lot of her pictures in my cellphone :D haha


Second, chatting with my friend!
I meet my friend and chat everything!
I met my friend and chat 9 hours this Wednesday.haha


Third, driving and traveling!
I like driving, so I go to various places by car.
I can forget the hard lives! Haha:D


Therefore, I think there are a lot of things how to release of stress.
For example, there are shopping, go karaoke, watch movies and so on.
It is important for us to find things how to release of stress to much for own character and life style.
I hope we'll go well.
Do our best!

Thank you for reading!
Have a good weekend!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I wanna have a cat!!!
    But I have a allergy :(
    I envy you ;D haha

    返信削除
  2. I want to have a cat, too!
    Traveling is also nice to me.

    返信削除