2012年5月26日土曜日

My Experiences

Good evening everyone :)
How's it going?
I'm great because I slept very much today.

Today, I'm going to write about my experiences of travel. Because Mr. Lauer adviced me to write about it :D

I have ever been to Canada, Hong Kong and Guam.
Every countries are very good :D, so I could have very very good times.

Today, I want to write about Canada.
I went to Canada about two years ago.
I stayed there about 25days in August.
I went to Victoria British Colombia.
Victoria is island where located the west of Canada.
Victoria has a lot of natures and wild animals.
I saw deers, rabbits, reindeers, squirrels, killer whales, seals and whales,
They were very cute XD

I went to the University of Victoria, and I made a lot of friends.
For example, I have Canadian, Korean, American, Chinese and Argentina friends.
I love them. Everyone are very active, so I got full of vigor.
I stayed with a family, and there are two members in my family.
My mother is lawyer :D
She is a wonderful person.
I went shopping, and made dinner, cake and Japanese food with her.
I often took a walk with dogs and her with we talking.
I took part in peace ceremony and various events with my mother.
I have a lot of memorise. I could not forget them. Canada had immigrant problem when I stayed there.
I discussed this problem with my mother.

Canada is ecology country.
For example, there are not only electronic trains also electronic buses.
In addition, Canada advance recycle.
There are recycle box in every class rooms, and are very hard to shrow garbage away.
My mother made manures from garbage.
If people don't need something, they put on own garden. It's a free market nothing of money :D
I got a sun grasses, and put on my Japanese souvenirs on the garden as thank to a sun grasses.

I studies not only English but also customs, cultures and identities.
I could have wonderful experiences.
I want to go to Canada again someday.

Thank you for reading.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have never been to foreign countries.
    How I envy you.
    I am looking forword to writing next your blog.

    返信削除