2012年5月28日月曜日

Study English

Good evening everyone!
How was a day today?
It was a good day for me because I could learn various things.

I'm going to write about today's classes.
I made a pitch about "In Cold Blood" in American literature class.
"In Cold Blood" is a famous novel that main characters are criminals.
There are a lot of problems in this story , so I though various thing deeply.
I recommend to read "In Cold Blood" because I think you can learn about serious issues in America.

In addition, I spoke English, answered TOEIC and learned how to write essay in writing class.
I think this class is very solid.
I like studying English, but I'm bad at speaking English.
It's a big problem for me, I must practice to speak English more.
TOEIC is hard for me too, so I need to reading skill.

In this way,I learnd a lot of things today.
I could have such a productive day.
Thank you for reading!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿