2012年5月25日金曜日

Today

Good evening everyone :D

Today was very hard day, so I'm going to look back my today schedule.
First, I took part in Job explanation 10a.m. to 12p.m.
I got up at 6a.m., so I was very sleepy :O

Second, I went to school hastily because I had to have a test.
I worried about test, but I arrived school at 12:40.
I could take a load off my mind.

Next, I went to the library, and I gathered materials for American literature.
I have to write graduation thesis until September!!!
I have no time to write about it, but I would like to write great theies.

In this way, today was very hard day.
However, I felt me a sense of fulfillment :D
I hope everyone spend on full times.

Thank you for reading :)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Mai~;D

    I was hard day too :(
    I went to Okayama for job hunting!!!

    I want to healing.haha

    返信削除